Every removal is different and no two moves are the same. That is why pricing a removal job is a process determined by many factors.
When planning to move the entire household we need to know:
- where from and to a customer is moving,
- how is the access to and from the properties, where the vehicle(s) will be parked,
- do we need to suspend a parking bay; do we need to take furniture out of a window, use a lifting equipment or going up and down the stairs,
- would a customer require packing done by us and if so how many cartons will be needed and what type of cartons and wrapping materials are required.
- Then the volume needs to be estimated and whether we have to dismantle/reassemble any furniture.
For the office moves, we also need to estimate the number of crates needed, whether a parking suspension will be needed and if any furniture has to be installed, dismantled and reassembled.
If you are planning on moving everything then we suggest sending one of our certified and experienced surveyors for a free no obligation quotation at your property or office in a convenient day and time.
Alternatively, our customer support staff can only provide you with an estimated rate based on similar size jobs completed in the past. Smaller jobs are rated as Man and Van service. In the below table you can see what our charges are for this type of moves:
|Price||1 Man||2 Men||3 Men|
|Per hour (Min 2 hrs)||£40||£50 – £55||£60 – £70|
|Per half day (Up to 4 hrs)||£150||£200||£230|
|Per day (Up to 8 hrs)||£300||£390||£490|
PRICE LIST FOR PACKING MATERIALS
|Large (45x45x52 cm / 18x18x20″)||£3.50 each|
|Small (45x33x33 cm / 18x13x13″)||£2.50 each|
|Wardrobe box (hanging bar included) (51x45x122 cm / 20x18x48″)||£10.00 each|
|48 mm / 66 mm||£1.50 per roll|
|50 cm / 10 m roll||£5.00 each|
|Double Mattress Cover||£4.00 each|